What is a Reading Challenges Simulation?
The goal of the simulation is to help parents and professionals know how if feels for a student with reading challenges to get through school. Most parents know the symptoms of reading weaknesses; however, we often react emotionally before we react intellectually. Understanding the emotional challenges a child is facing will help them meet those challenges more effectively. The exercises provide a powerful glimpse into their world.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents who are concerned about their child’s progress in school.
- Classroom teachers and special education teachers who want to develop a deeper understanding about learning struggles their students may have.
- Any professional interested in broadening their perspective on these issues.
When and Where?
- Thursday, December 3rd at 7:00 P.M.
- Learning Enhancement Centers – 1101-A Heatherstone Drive, Fredericskburg, VA 22407
How much does it cost to attend and how do I RSVP?
- The meeting is FREE.
- To RSVP, call our office at 540-412-5107 or complete and submit the registration form below.