What is a Parent Information Night?
Parents often think that their child’s struggles are are a result of laziness or lack of motivation, but they almost never are. They also don’t tend to go away with time, maturity, better teachers, or traditional tutoring. But they can go away. Let us help you see what’s possible and how to help.
The goal of a Parent Information Night (PIN) is to help parents better understand why their child is struggling in school. You will learn:
- What is keeping your child from learning as easily as (s)he should?
- How minor or serious learning and attention challenges can be permanently corrected.
- How LEC is different than help at school or traditional tutoring.
- Options for getting your child or teen started on the road to success.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents who are concerned about their child’s progress in school.
- Classroom teachers and special education teachers who want to develop a deeper understanding about learning struggles their students may have.
- Any professional interested in broadening their perspective on these issues.
When and Where?
- Check our calendar for the next scheduled meeting.
- Learning Enhancement Centers – 1101-A Heatherstone Drive, Fredericskburg, VA 22407
How much does it cost to attend and how do I RSVP?
- The meeting is FREE.
- To RSVP, call our office at 540-412-5107 or complete and submit the registration form below.